Education should be available and accessible to all students.
We can help make your content meet widely-recognized standards of accessibility to ensure that every student has the opportunity to participate equally in your course or program.
- Consult with educators to determine needs and create a development plan.
- Train clients and teams to learn basic accessibility tools and techniques.
- Document accessibility needs for various educational programs and formats.
- Apply industry standards of technical writing and accessibility to content.
- Configure tables, images, and format text and files to meet accessibility criteria.
- Create, edit, and redesign content for online course sites and other web pages.
- Prepare slides for studio or desktop capture, closed-captioning, and transcription.
- Conduct procedures for captioning and transcribing recorded video presentations.
Review and Revision
- Revise previously designed content to meet new accessibility standards.
- Review existing educational materials to provide needs assessments or costs.
- Review captioned or video transcripts for accuracy and quality.
- Measure level of learning accessibility for existing courses and programs.
- Assess planned educational programming and provide educational plan for needs.
- Recommend accessibility changes within program limitations and budgets.
- Keep clients current and aware of changing standards and industry trends.
- Assist educators with selecting assistive technologies for learners with disabilities.